Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where to Vote

Wow! It's almost that time!

The moment of truth - the results of hard work, oodles of money, blood, sweat, and tears.

Yep - Election Day! And if you're considering not voting, I suggest you watch this video to see how important it is. Mr. Tate explains it much more eloquently than I could.




OK, so now that you're convinced, here's our favorite online buddy to help you figure out where your polling station is:

Google's map


Please, please, please vote! It's your voice, and this is an exciting time! I'm, of course, voting for Barack Obama. I feel he has the leadership, vision, and answers that America needs. I also feel that Cheney's endorsement of John McCain proves that Mr. McCain is certainly not a maverick. He's voted with Bush 90% of the time. And look where it's gotten us.


Regardless of your political affiliations, please vote. If you're having trouble making up your mind, email me, and we'll chat!


Bring a good book, take a few minutes out of your day for something that will affect the world.

- James